Thursday, 27 November 2008

Meeting Signor Calviello
















I managed to make contact with aa Argentinian rod maker of some repute via the wonders of the interweb before departing, and ended up meeting up with him and his delightful family during my stay in Buenos Aires. Marcelo was lovely, and provided me with a mine of valuable information about Patagonia and the many streams , lakes and rivers it holds. We spent a really enjoyable afternoon discussing Argentina and the wonderful fishing here. A million thanks to a brilliant bloke. Here are some pictures from the afternoon. And a photo of a photo with Marcelo holding a massive trout. Happy days! The afternoon whet my appetite and I resolved to flee Buenos Aires for the green and pleasant land of Patagonia.

1 comment:

worm said...

hey carter what do you think of cyril?