Thursday, 27 November 2008

Fishing con moscas con Cyril














































Here's some snaps from the beautiful Rio Chimehuen, a big, brawling river close to the town of Junin de los Andes. I lost a monster rainbow in a pool here. My new mate - a French Flyfishing guide named Cyril who is here for the big browns - has been giving me loads of useful advice on how to fish the big water. Here's a few snaps. This river is full of fish and I'll definitely be returning over the coming weeks to fish it again.

2 comments:

Nick Carter said...

hey, nice blog oners - nice pics, nice place & the fishing looks superb!

forestgorilla said...

you pollute my country you rubber pant wearing fly thrower. I shall hunt you down and install a trout rainbow across your face. fear me now.